Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hi everyone all, thank you so much for coming. Welcome to my first free printable post! Since this is my first try on posting the free printable I made, I have to admit I am a little nervous. For the first week of May, I decided to kick off with the all-time-popular kits: Pink Lemonade. The Pink Lemonade kit does go well with August, but I thought it was also perfect with May, pinks with pops of yellow here and there. Since it's my first printable, I am only offering the printable for EC vertical, no-white space and white space. I will be offering also Happy Planner printable from June. If you are a no-white space planner, you need to print out two sheets. If you are a glossy sticker planner, but would like the washi and bottom washi in matte, I do have a page that includes matte write-on half boxes, washi, and bottom washi in case you want to print that out in matte paper. The second page includes full boxes, thin washi strips, a weekend banner, and a heart checklists, which you can print out in glossy. However, if you are wanting to use both in either matte or glossy, there will be no problems. If you are a white space planner, you only need to print out a page. This kit is ONLY FOR PERSONAL USE. This backgrounds and graphics are not mine and these graphics belong to others. I will be linking the free printable down below. Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment